Do you know, social media can get you tons of traffic? Even pro bloggers depend on social media to drive traffic to their blogs.
If you have multiple blogs, you may not be able to publish post updates on social media in time due to time constraints.
So how about an automated mechanism that will post on social media on your behalf?
Yes, WordPress has a lot of plugins that can automate the process of social sharing. This article will be all about discussing those top 7 Social Share WordPress Plugins.
You have published a well-written blog post. Is that enough? Can you drive traffic just because your post is SEO optimized?
No, not at all. Like you, there are tons of people who published the same kind of posts. You have to do something different to get ranked.
Now, what makes you stand tall in the crowd? What makes Google rank your posts high on search engine result pages?
You guessed it right. It’s your social media presence that makes the difference.
Here are the top 7 WordPress Social Auto Post Plugins that can automate the process of social sharing.
The social auto poster is one of the best plugins to share your WordPress post updates on social media channels automatically. It does not have a free version and is exclusively available on Codecanyon.
SAP supports automatic posting on eleven social media channels, including Google My Business. This is great because most of the automatic social sharing plugin does not support Google My Business.
The sharing process is very much streamlined. Just installed the plugin, connect to a social media channel, and set your plugin automatically to post content automatically whenever there is a new post published.
In fact, you can repost your old articles on social media using SAP.
You can also schedule your post when to publish, and customize each post individually.
SAP also allows you to filter posts based on categories before posting, and you will get the complete statistics of how the published post is performing.
A few other salient features of this plugin include a URL shortener, hashtag support, emoji support, quick share, logs tracking, etc. Overall it’s a feature-packed plugin, and you won’t find anything to complain about.
Like other plugins, you don’t need to pay every year to renew the license. You can buy the plugin from Codecanyon and use it on one blog for a lifetime.
There is no constraint on the updates also. What that means is that you will get lifetime updates free of cost.
Social Auto Poster Features
- 11 Social media networks supported
- Logs tracking
- Posting statistics
- URL Shortener
- Configure each social media post
- Share posts on Google My Business
- Supports emoji
- Supports hashtags in the posts
- Scheduling of posts is possible
- Repost old posts on social media
Social Auto Poster Positives And Negatives
- Post scheduling
- Automatic post share on Google My Business
- Customize each social media post
- Excellent pricing
- Lifetime updates
- One time fee
- Very few social media networks supported
This is one of the tools that I discovered recently and I am truly amazed by the features that it offers.
Starting from social media automation, updating social media accounts with Auto RSS, detailed tracking, analysis, and curating old posts, it has everything that a powerful social media automation tool is supposed to have.
Not only that, but it can easily integrate with Canva, Crello, and Wave. video. The only issue with this tool is that it supports only Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google My Business. Hopefully, the author will come up with support for social media platforms.
Social Champ has a free version of this tool that can be downloaded from the WordPress repository, but I will recommend going with the premium version to unlock more premium features that you may require for your business to grow.
Social Champ Features
- Supports 6 social media platforms
- Integration with Canva and Crello
- Bulk upload
- Detailed tracking and analysis
- Post scheduling
- Old content curation and reposting
- Auto RSS features
- Automates the social media posting
Social Champ Positives And Negatives
- Auto-posting of social media content
- Reposting and curation of the old post
- Content scheduling as per the set timeline
- Supports major social media platforms
- Comes with a relatively cheaper subscription price tag.
- Supports only 6 social media platforms
FS Social Poster is not available in the WordPress repository and can only be purchased from Codecanyon.
It supports 14 major networks, although the setup process is not that easy. You may need to create API keys for certain networks, which is a problem for new bloggers.
FS Social Poster is full of premium features and it has every feature that you need from an automated social sharing plugin.
On top of that, the plugin is available at a one-time fee. No need to renew the license every year like other plugins.
One of the salient features of this paid plugin is that you can have multiple accounts for each social network. So cross-posting is a breeze.
FS Social Poster Features
- Support multiple accounts
- Customize each post before sharing
- Custom URL
- Add hashtags to your posts
- Add emojis to your posts
- Post scheduling
FS Poster Positives And Negatives
- Supports multiple accounts of 14 major networks.
- You can customize everything before sharing.
- The dedicated support option is available.
- Pricey if you own multiple blogs as one license can be used only on one blog
- Cost does not justify the number of social networks it supports.
- You will have to generate API keys for certain networks.
This is one of the widely used and most popular automatic social share plugins for WordPress. It offers almost all network connections out of the box.
You need to connect to those networks using your user I’d and password, and that’s it. No hassle of API.
I am also using this plugin in a couple of my blogs and I am very happy with it. However, the free plan only offers the basic stuff that may bother many bloggers.
In the free plan, you can only connect to one account per network. For example, you can connect to only one Facebook account, and the same is applicable to other networks.
Also, make a note that in the free plan, Blog2Social does not auto-share your blog post. You have to click on the share bottom to do the job. But thankfully, you can share with all networks with a single click.
If you leave that issue, I feel this is a great free plugin to share your WordPress post to multiple social media platforms automatically.
Blog2Social Pro Features
- Multiple accounts support
- Automatic posts share on Facebook groups
- Auto-posting on social media channels
- Schedule your post
- Customize the post for each social media channel
- Select post formats
- Social media reporting
Blog2Social Positives And Negatives
- Covers almost all major networks.
- Posts can be shared with a single click.
- Adds a canonical tag to all shared posts which are great for SEO
- Changes default open graph meta tags
- Posts are not shared automatically shared, instead, you have to click on the share button.
- Few networks treat posts shared by Blog2Social as spam
When I was shopping around for a plugin that automatically shares WordPress posts on social media, many bloggers suggested this plugin.
This is an excellent plugin with all the required features, but the free version does not offer much.
Like Blog2Social, it offers almost all network connections. Connecting to those networks is not an easy task, though.
You will have to create API keys for all networks, so if you are a newbie and do not know how to create API, I would not suggest this plugin. But if you know how to create API keys, then this is an awesome plugin.
SNAP needs a premium plan to connect to some networks like Pinterest, Instagram, etc. So buying a premium plan makes more sense. The pricing of premium plans is really good.
SNAP Pro Features
- 100% while label share
- Post scheduling
- Custom post formats
- Hashtag support
- Emoji Support
- URL shortener
- Repost existing posts
- Unlimited social media accounts
SNAP Positives And Negatives
- Easy-to-use interface
- Offers a connection to major networks.
- Shares post automatically.
- The free plan doesn’t offer a connection to some major networks.
- An API key is needed for all networks.
- Only one account per social media channel in the free version
Most of us might be aware of this plugin offered as a feature set in Jetpack. Earlier it was available as a separate plugin, but now it comes with the Jetpack itself.
It is one of the easiest methods to connect to different social media networks and post WordPress articles automatically.
Currently, publicize supports only five networks, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and MailChimp. You need to have a WordPress.com account to connect to those networks.
It’s a great free plugin to share your blog post automatically on social media. However, Sometimes you may have a hard time connecting to social media accounts. On top of that, you will hardly get any customization options while sharing posts.
Publicize Positives And Negatives
- Stable plugin as it is offered by WordPress.
- Supports major socials networks
- You can connect more than one account per social network
- Only supports five social networks.
- Initial setup is tricky sometimes.
- You won’t have many customization options.
Social Media Auto Publish is a completely free plugin to share WordPress posts automatically on various social media networks. Currently, it supports only three networks, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
You can filter posts based on the category before you share. You can also choose whether to share pages or not. Each post can be customized before sharing.
Social Media Auto Publish Positives And Negatives
- Completely free to use
- Various filter options are available.
- Messages can be customized.
- Only supports three social media networks.
- The initial setup is a bit tricky.
- Sometimes it fails to share messages.
Conclusion: Social Share WordPress Plugins
Well, WordPress Social Auto Post Plugins can be a significant relief for many if they don’t have time to share posts.
These automated plugins can boost the social presence and can get more traffic.
Unfortunately, the free versions of all plugins have limited features. To unlock the full list of features, we need to buy the pro version.
I am personally using Blog2Social and Social auto posters by WPweb for a couple of my blogs, and both seem to be meeting my requirement.
If you have questions or queries, please write in the comment section, and I will be happy to solve your queries.